My approach to business (and life in general) can by simply stated: create an efficient environment where each team member is fully invested in producing and delivering an exceptional product.
I assist corporate leadership in maximizing their current workforce by developing customized systems, an efficient workspace, and fully engaged team members.
30 Years of successful corporate and leadership experience has allowed me the opportunity to develop tried and true systems that are both relevant and simplified in design.
I look forward to working with you to enhance your environment, maximize profitability and improve both employee and client retention.
JANE FISHER, LLC 2011 – present
Efficiency Consultant and Coach, Portland, ME
Video Products Distributors, Folsom, CA 1984 – 2011
Distribution Center Manager, Atlanta, GA, 2001-2011
• Designed and implemented best practices to yield simplified processes, improved accuracy, and reduced error.
• Participated in positioning the company to become nation’s #1 distributor of DVDs; managed growth in facilities (doubled) and staff (tripled).
• Coached and developed employees and aligned teams to enhance operating results.
• Served as subject matter expert and primary troubleshooter and logistics planner.
Branch Manager, Albany, NY, 1993-2001
• Managed start-up of a new facility, from bare walls to installation of the shipping line and purchase and installation of equipment and materials.
• Hired and trained all new associates, developed and coached managers and lead supervisors and participated in creating and implementing company-wide employee motivation program.
• Improved productivity and shipping procedures, resulting in reduced costs. Improved shipping accuracy, leading to greater customer satisfaction and retention.
Key Account Sales Manager, Sacramento, CA 1991-1993
• Increased revenue generation at key accounts including Costco, Movie Gallery, and Hollywood Video.
• Coordinated large orders with primary studios such as Fox and Disney.
MIS Analyst, 1989-1991
Customer Service Manager, 1988-1989
Operations Coordinator, 1987-1988
Inside Sales Specialist, 1984-1987
VIDEO ONE VIDEO, Bellevue, WA 1983 – 1984
Customer Service Manager
FRITZ AND COMPANY, Seattle, WA 1982 – 1983
Customer Service Representative and Export Agent
LYKES BRO. STEAMSHIP COMPANY, Seattle, WA 1980 – 1982
Customer Service Representative
Avionics Technician, Second Class Petty Officer, E-5 Rank
EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Life and ADD Coach Intensive Training, Coach Approach for Organizers
Management Development Coursework
Management Courses, DeVry University, Atlanta, GA
Extensive U.S. Navy Training Courses
General Education Courses, Skagit Valley Community College, Mount Vernon, WA
Cony High School, Augusta, ME